8086 Consultancy - Version 1.0
"8086 Consultancy" will be hereafter referred to as the "Company" in this document.
You the "Customer" will be hereafter referred to as the "Customer" in this document.
The Company has a number of web sites under the '8086 Consultancy Brand' which are all bound to this policy (see http://www.8086.net/links for a list of these sites/services). Some web sites may have an additional policy that supercedes or is in addition to this policy. See each site for details.
NOTICE: This policy only applies to web sites hosted at and comprising part of the Service and not to the companies, individuals, organisations or other external web sites to which there are links.
- Your use of this web site signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information, and when we may disclose it. If you are a member, this policy will be applied subject to any particular limitations or choices you made as part of the membership application procedure.
- How Do We Collect Information About You and How Is It Used?
- You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- You may order a product or a service and give your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products (or services where appropriate) delivered to you. Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number.
- If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address.
- We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies (see below).
- It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for instance about your lifestyle or health) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information ("sensitive information") will only be disclosed with your express consent.
- It may be that you provide to us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in order to make payments to us. Any such information ("confidential financial information") will be dealt with as described below.
- We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our web site and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- Sometimes (and only in accordance with any preferences selected by you) we or our affiliated companies might use the personal information collected about you to let you know about, new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting.
- We utilise FraudRecord to screen new orders for previous fraudulent activity and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service. In case of a violation, you may be reported to FraudRecord for misbehaviour using non-identifiable anonymous information.
- Traffic Data
- We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
- Future Changes